The repair and stabilisation of listed and historic buildings and structures requires a careful approach to ensure no damage is caused to the fabric and that the finished effect meets the structural and aesthetic needs.
We have excellent experience of the special skills required to undertake sympathetic repairs to these buildings and structures.
Our services include:
- cleaning of stonework/brickwork using pressure water wash (low/high pressure, hot or cold)
- cleaning of stonework/brickwork using TORC system (English Heritage approved)
- re-pointing with traditional lime mortars
- tuck pointing
- repair or re-facing stonework
- repair or re-facing brickwork
- helibeam system (English Heritage approved)
We are pleased to offer free site visits and give advice and/or propose a repair strategy tailored to individual circumstances.